Saturday, March 05, 2005

~~S T R E T C H ! !~~
Holaaa!! Long break huh? :) Had to be done la. Dok campus serabut, blk umah pun agak serabut. Don't really have time to put in everything at the moment. Just had to say this though : I'm logged in at Projet Destina via TM Hot Spot! :D Not my notebook though... Dan punya.. He'd just replaced his old door stopper. Hehe.. *winks*.

It had been a tiring week for me here. Found our perfect "love nest", went for discussion dinner between my mom n dan's parents, went looking for bridal thingies with mom (which made my head aches like hell), got some quotations for some baju to sewa for the kawen2 thing (the minimum cost for sewa baju i got so far was 1.6K.. keciwa sungguh!) Tomorrow.. might be going to uwan's place to tell her about the whole thing. Hectic sungguh!!

Nways, i'll be back on monday.. and you can expect more postings from me.. InsyaAllah la, kalau ada mood kan.

Til then, take care people! I miss you guys.. azeno, cikD, nurul, kakDilla, tini, nura, akak2, azanie... :)

Nity-nite!

No comments: