Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Hmmm...Everything is fine... fine... FINE...

I’m broke but I’m happy|I’m poor but I’m kind|I’m short but I’m healthy, yeah|I’m high but I’m grounded|I’m sane but I’m overwhelmed|I’m lost but I’m hopeful baby|What it all comes down to|Is that everthing’s gonna be fine fine fine|I’ve got one hand in my pocket|And the other one is giving a high five|I feel drunk but I’m sober|I’m young and I’m underpaid|I’m tired but I’m working, yeah|I care but I’m restless|I’m here but I’m really gone|I’m wrong and I’m sorry baby|What it all comes down to|Is that everything’s gonna be quite alright|I’ve got one hand in my pocket|And the other is flicking a cigarette||What is all comes down to|Is that I haven’t got it all figured out just yet|I’ve got one hand in my pocket|And the other one is giving the peace sign|I’m free but I’m focused|I’m green but I’m wise|I’m hard but I’m friendly baby|I’m sad but I’m laughing|I’m brave but I’m chicken shit|I’m sick but I’m pretty baby|What it all boils down to|Is that no one’s really got it figured out just yet|I’ve got one hand in my pocket|And the other one is playing the piano||What it all comes down to my friends|Is that everything’s just fine fine fine|I’ve got one hand in my pocket|And the other one is hailing a taxi cab...

No comments: