Monday, December 11, 2006

Feverish

Sigh!~ Not feeling so good. My nose is blocked which leads me to feel feverish. Huhu. Dahla hubby takde to take care of me. :( Hubby is currently doing his Europe run... God knows when he's coming back. The earliest pun would be like 9 days from now kot.. if we're lucky. I really hope tht he'll get leave during labour.

Was planning to go to the dr to get an mc for today n maybe tmrw... The best cure for cold is to have a really good rest. At the office, other than work related stress, there's also the powerful central air conditioning tht makes my nose even stuffier and my head heavier. Soooo not helping. Urghh.. now there's someone here to see me.... Just what i need at times like this. :p Darn it.

Need to drop by at our place after work. I think i've put the mobile on the charger and forgot all about it. Demmit. Now i've got to go home and replace the thing. After that, rush balik sepang, before it gets dark. Hmmm... moving from one place to another within a short period is quite stressful and tiring la. Like really!

No comments: