Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Ngomel Pagi

Ahh.. just got into the office and felt like posting straight away. Hehe.. ada la issue nih..Oh.. hari ni logged into the net w/o proxy... lagi lajus rupanya. :D

Anyways.. as i was driving to work today, i noticed that my cuz A was driving beside me.. laju je. Well.. new car, honda jazz pulak kan.. laju je la.. Anyways, i thought i saw the glimpse of her eyes looking at me la from the rear view mirror. And then we arrived at this traffic light. I purposely stopped beside her car la, hoping that she'll look and we could change waves or something (because she's been distancing herself from the rest of the family since she got married) but she didn't even look! I looked at her several times.. and usually, you'd notice ppl looking at you kan, and you'll look back.. apa lagi kalau mmg dah kenal kereta tu. But she didn't. I dunno la if mmg dia tak notice or what.. but i feel it was weird la. I mean what has she got against me?

We used to be so close, the 3 of us, A, Z and myself. We even got married around the same time. Tapi since she got married, she's like always distancing herself from our family gatherings and it's more pronounced now. This year, she's hardly ever attended any of our family gathering - she didn't come and pay me a visit when i was in confinement (in sepang which was only like 5 mins drive from her place. her mom dropped by quite a few times, she lives withher mom and didn't even once paid a visit. Tanya kabar lagi la tak), she didn't come for sarah's cukur jambul, she didn't make it for abg jali's housewarming, nor the gath meeting at pak uteh's. She's always not around. I dunno.. perhaps she feels embarassed of her own family..i dunno. but y should she? If it's not because of family.. she won't even be around! If she feels insecure, if she feels like everyone is doing better.. well she's also doing well herself.. dah beli kereta sendiri.. imported car pulak tu, now tgh beli rumah sendiri.. kalau nak compare with me, i don't have any assets under my name for God's sakes. There's nothing she should be insecure about.

Kalau in laws punya side pulak, waahh.. tak pernah miss. It's like c'mon la. orag lain pun ada in laws ok.. but split equally la between in laws and own family. Both are family anyway.

Sigh!~ entahla. I guess i'll have to talk to her to find out.. but unless she attends family meetings... that's unlikely to happen la. Tak tau la.

No comments: