Thursday, August 02, 2007

Back from Bangkok

Yep i'm already back in KL! Sigh!~ mama and my bro picked me up from the airport, with my dear little girl. Huhu.. she felt somewhat lighter... and has nappy rash!! Sedih.. tinggal anak 6 hari, kena diaper rash pulak. :( She doesnt cry or complaint though. Quite tough, this little girl. Masa nappy change je complain sikit, probably pedih kot kena air. Sigh!~ My poor,poor baby.

Yesterday we brought her to the paed. Got a shot, the final of the 3 standard doses and a cream for her rash. I think it's doing it's job.. makes sarah feels better i should think. She sleeps better too.. sleeps all the way through the night now. Yep.. a nice relief for me. :)

Okay.. hurrying off now, to attend a conference on franchise. I've to be working on the weekends as well, demmit. Ok.. post again as soon as i can...

No comments: