Monday, November 19, 2007

My leave, My ring, My .. whatever

I'm at the office still, my leave approval memo tak keluar lagi. However, i did see the officer when i arrived just now and he said secgen dah sign, now tunggu memo from HR la. Tapi, upon hearing tht the leave was approved, dah cukup happy dah!! Yeay!! I dont have to deal with all this stupid hanky panky stuffs at the office. I hope, within 2 months, some things that are important will be changed in the office, i.e, the bosses. The division will do well if the bosses are smart and really work. Not just come to the office, delegate ALL the meetings (important and not important) to other officers, even if it involves meetings tht needs the decision maker to attend, and go out on the less important meetings OUTSIDE the office, or even better, outside KL, and better yet in the borneo... macam pelancaran kapal, menghias kek... Core business division biar lower rank officers buat.. Sigh!~ Why not we switch the pay too? At least something. :p

Urgh... super duper takde hati at the office right now. As long as all those bimbos are in charge, i doubt i'll ever will.

On an entirely unrelated note, nowadays when i'm typing, my eyes are drawn to my left ring finger... Hehehe.. now there's a gold ring there, my engagement ring, which i've stopped wearing when i was 5 months pregnant, because i was afraid tht i would get really bloated and wouldnt be able to get the ring out,... well.. that and the fact tht i gained many kgs tht it doesnt fit anymore, until like last month!! I tried it on and it fits like a glove... Yippeee!!! :D

My hubby's coming back on wednesday.. Yeay!! that's about the only thing that keeps me going through these silly, stressful days at the office... sigh!~

No comments: