Monday, July 28, 2008

Working on Weekends

I've been working on the weekend, thanks to my stupid boss and my lousy selfish minister. It had just been a weekend for me, but some of my colleagues had been at it for at least 2 weeks. Some had been at it every weekend since june. Why??? For the sake of the minister's political mileage. Duh??.. Yeah well... tell me about it. :p

I know that there are more people out there who has to work on weekends. If that's what you choose to do, heck by all means, do it. As for myself, it is not something tat i want to do or within my actual job scope. Plus, i have a spouse who doesn't work in the normal office hours and stays in the country all the time. I haven't seen him for two weeks before he came back on wednesday, and til now, i still haven't even spend quality time with him. For those who wants to say.. "Eleh.. other people are at it too." Well, as i said earlier, if it's what they choose, so be it. I didn't choose to be working on weekends which have implications on the lives of my loved ones, so i don't care if anyone else are doing it and not complaining. :p ***WArghghr***

Oh.. btw, my immediate boss had asked me to write a memo on his behalf asking for transfer of division. I think i'll make one for me as well.

On a lighter note, our little garden is almost ready! :) By raya, all the plants would have settled in their new home and insyaAllah, the garden will look even better. The garden is my little project.. and by that i didn't mean that i'm the one doing all the digging and planting.. it means that i'm the one paying for it. :D Yep, i'd have to say i've never charged so much on my credit card before... but, given that everything is done for me and all i have to do is watch them do it and enjoy our little garden when it's all done, it's well worth it. :)

No comments: