Friday, June 24, 2011

Tired!


I read somewhere that second time pregnancy makes you experience worse morning sicknesses, and worse lethargy. Ye ke? God knows... But i sure am really, really tired every day! Especially lepas balik kerja. Rasa tak larat sangat. Of course, the very hot weather ain't helping either la kan? Adehhh... campur dengan vomiting series yang jugak jauh lebih teruk dari dulu, I'm just sooo tired.

My tummy's beginning to show too. I also read somewhere that second time pregnancy bellies show sooner. Ye ke? I don't know. I know that my tummy's bigger now. What i'm not so sure is, whether it's because of the foetus or it's because of my layers of fat? Most probably, a little bit of both, with the latter being the major contributor. Heh.

My dotter's really excited about the pregnancy. Dia dok suppose that the baby's gonna be a girl. Me? Entah.. before i got pregnant, i really wanted a girl. Sekarangm tak berapa kisah sangat. It's good to have a boy, since belah Dan tak ada lagi cucu lelaki, and i don't think i'm gonna get pregnant again after this one... kinda getting too old for another one. On the other hand, kalau girl ni, syok la shopping baju! Hehe...

Divert sikit. Haritu.. Dan nak pergi kerja. So my daughter was complaining about his job and why he always had to work and such. So Dan had to explain la kan. Last-last dia fed up, dia cakap.. "Why don't you just be absent Dad?" hehe.. Ceh.. kecik2 dah pandai suruh orang ponteng ye...

Pagi tadi bawak dia jumpa paed dia. She had some sort of eye infection, tak berani bawak gi sekolah, takut jangkit pulak kan? So she told her paed what was wrong with her. Dia kata, "Yesterday, i used a shampoo and it got into my eye".. Haih. Konfius jap Dr. Hehe... Dah lepas cerita segala macam, Daddy dia saja nak usik.. Dia tanya, "Do you want to eat medicine or durian?" Terus dia jawab tanpa berfikir panjang - Medicine. Heh... Lagi sanggup dia makan ubat? Iskk... DIa tak tau lagi penangan durian... Takpelah.. taknak sudah...

Oklah.. sebenarnya nak pi solat.. tapi rasa penat sangat. Sekarang kena gi jugak2.. sebab mata dah makin berat. Ok.. take care dearies.



No comments: