Sunday, July 08, 2012

Ramblings

Alhamdulillah, Ramadhan bakal muncul tak lama lagi. I have one more day to qada' my previous years' fastings. Hmm.. not last year's.. the year before.. I had a total of 7 days from year 2010 brought forward since i couldn't do it last year due to the pregnancy. I kept bleeding when i attempted to fast. Last year's fasting month, i only fast one single day.. meaning i have to qada like 29 days (or is it 28??) which i have yet to start. So.. marilah membayar fidyah.. :)

Risau jugak nak puasa ni, in terms of my milk production. I hope i can maintain a good milk supply for Seth and not be too tired during the day. I hope the days in Ramadhan this year won't be too hot, and i hope that i can fast the whole month through, InsyaAllah. I was reading a few blogs about their experiences during the fasting month. Some said that they took Alfalfa and Vitamin B complex to boost their milk supply. Some swore by having dates for sahur and iftar. Wallahu'alam. I think i'll try to have some oats and soy bean milk during sahur and iftar, and try to drink as much as i can during the night to ensure good milk supply during the day.

I noticed something about Seth's poop when i fast. Usually, Seth will poop 2 -3 times a day. But on my fasting days, he'll poop less, in frequency and quantity. I hope that is a good thing.. :)

Sigh.. my mind wants to tell a lot more but my eyes are getting sleepy. Ok lah. Retiring to bed. Ciao!

No comments: