Tuesday, November 11, 2003

BABY BOY YOU STAY ON MY MIND
FULFILL MY FANTASIES
I THINK ABOUT YOU ALL THE TIME
I SEE YOU IN MY DREAMS


I look and stare so deep in your eyes,
I touch on you more and more every time,
When you leave I'm begging you not to go,
Call your name two or three times in a row,
Such a funny thing for me to try to explain,
How I'm feeling and my pride is the one to blame.
'Cuz I know I don't understand,
Just how your love your doing no one else can.


I'm feelin kind of n-a-s-t-y
I might just take you home with me
Baby the minute i feel your energy
Your vibe's just taken over me
Start feelin so crazy babe
I feel the funk coming over me
I don't know what's gotten into me
The rhythm's got me feelin so crazy babe


All i can say is... Beyonce kicks ass!!

Hmm.... no more fussing abt tiket balik raya. Most probably ikut kak gazi balik kot... lepas kelas mlm jumaat 21 h/b nanti. Kak gazi kate dia nak convoy ngan abg nezam. Okay aa tuh. hehe.. leh bagik ija jeles. Mesti besh... :) But then, kena turun kat Seremban aaa... but then tak kesah jek... coz i can take the commuter to KL Sentral and take putra lrt from there. Yesss!!... sempat jumpe athirah. Hopefully i can get a digital camera by then.. so that i can take pics of her, aryssa bila balik kg nnt, amirul bile g umah nura and maybe even piccies of almas if i see her during raya at dan's parents. Hikhik.. suke!suke! Tapi.. tolongla ada digital camera fair before i go back for raya.. desperately in need to go to one. Sebabnya, a digital camera costs like 200 bucks lesser in those fairs than in shops. Plus, they give away freebies as well. I'm aiming to get the Minolta Dimage X20... anyone has any comments on that camera??

Tak sabarnye nak balik kg for raya. Even if raya is not as exciting as it was when i was a kid, its still nice to have that raya feeling you know.. when everyone gathers... salam raya lepas balik smayang raya... especially, masa aunts and uncles pakat2 seluk poket/handbag nak keluarkan sampul raya... hikhik... in our family's tradition, sesape jek yg tak keje lagik (biasanya those yg tak habis belajar lagik la.. hehe.. me included :D) will be given duit raya... and so far the eldest in the list (as of last year) was ermm... sape ek... either abg Boy or JJ... JJ kot.. or.. was it me? hehe.. tak kesahla cane pun.. janji dapat. :) At least boleh gak top up my maybank shopping account yang akan kering kalau jadik beli digital camera tu.

Eepss... just caught a glimpse of myself on a reflecting material.... yikes... i think i've got the wrong shade of lippy on me... a little too copper to match my skin.. alamak... bad buy... aiseh. Tu la.. tak try on dulu.. darn. Should've gotten sth pinker. Nantila.. memang ada intention on getting one more pun while the invincible lippy is on promo price. Hehee... sounds cheapskate huh? Ah well... i have to save for lotsa other things.... digital camera, underwater casing, advanced diving, wetsuit, swimming class (which i intend to start after raya), black strappy sandal, prezzies for upcoming bdays, facials, aerobics, movies.... and the list never ends....

Okie dokie.. sambung on C++. Tadik cam bosan coz the trial program just wont link. Apa masalah dia tah... hmm... just hafta keep on reading la... nanti check balik what's wrong with it. Going off to png later.... mueheheee.. bubbyesss!

P/s: tetiba teringat trifle kat umah zeno.... hmm....

No comments: