Tuesday, November 04, 2003

WAHAHAHAHAA..... came across quite an interesting stuff this morning. The prank on crushes thingy... hehehe... Well... knowing your friend's secret crushes is one thing... and knowing the crushes of the people you have 'sentiments' to is quite another... that's the interesting part. ;)

Here goes.. somehow, azeno figured out how to check other ppl's crushes you see.... and.. guess where we landed? Hehehe... i found out abt Ben's crushes... and hey! its no surprise that my name wasnt there... and hey! guess what? I dont feel anything towards that which can only mean that i'm totally over him. Whose names were on his list?... well, the sender's name, a local artiste and... yep, as i would've guessed it... my 'best friend'. Its so ironic you know, since they keep denying the fact that something is going on between them. To them "its something no one else understands... only both of them does." Hah! Puh-leeze!! Earth calling Mars! Whom are you guys trying to fool here?? Duh!~ Heeehee... thank God i'm so beyond that stupid playing around thingy. If there's one thing that i should regret... i think i regret to have such a strong feeling towards someone who just regarded everything as a game. Well... we all have our flops in relationships right.. as long as we learn from our previous mistakes, we'll be fine. Somehow, some people just never learn..

Looking at things now, i'm so glad to have Dan who loves me the way i am, cares for me and accepts all my best and worst points. I'm glad that I love him and care for him the same way, and i accept him the way he is. Most of all, i'm so glad that i could break free from the stupidity that i once wrapped myself in, believing that Ben actually loves me... when he actually doesnt.

No comments: