Tuesday, July 06, 2004

It's a SONY
Just got back from an interview at Sony Prai. They called me last friday to attend for an interview today at 0900... so i had to wake up at 0600 and i went out of the hse at 0715.. Now i'm soo damn sleepy coz i slept at 0100 last nite.. *yawn!~*

I can say that the interview went quite well... except for the test past la.. There was this test; an iq test and a technical test...which i think i flunked. :p Lupa la all the basics.. nasib baik ingat symbols. The interviewers were cool, not meam at all. One of them was a super senior from USM... and i think they liked me. Too bad that i can only consider to start working in Oct.. and they need ppl urgently. :( I cant start working a.s.a.p coz i have tutoring to do under the pasca scheme. Daymmm.... tapi entahla.. yesterday i was feeling like it's gonna b great if i get the job.. but today i just feel like.. its gonna b great both ways, if i get the job or not.. and that's a good feeling.

Petang ni ada tutorial pulok.. Aiyooo... havent prepared yet. I think i'm gonna nap now, in my cubicle. Pathetic... but well... it had to be done. Lols..

Oh... and i'm not feeling so great rite now.Not because of the interview.. but because i feel bad. :( I was supposed to inform aunty that Dan's coming home today instead of yesterday.... and i forgot(yeah.. me and my forgetfulness!)... So she was waiting for him the whole day yesterday.. and she only knew abt it last nite when she called me.... Uhuhuhu.. feel so bad.. but what to do? dah jadik dah pun. :p

Ok.. nap time. Til next time.. which i dunno when. Difficult to blog la nowadays.. Time constraint... and teh fact that i'm getting bored of my layout.. Nak tukar takes too much time.. Hmm.. nanti la ek. Chiao! Live long and prosper!

No comments: