Thursday, July 15, 2004

Sucker
The car wouldnt start today... the battery went kah-put. :p Hmm... the new Takira battery cost me like rm 135. The last time i accompanied my friends to buy a car battery was last year and it cost only rm110.I think i got suckered. Darn!

Diet
Someone once said.. diet comes from the word "die" with the letter "t" added at the end.. Haha. I am in a mumbo-jumbo mood of dieting right now. I tell myself that i'm on low-carb diet.. and yet i still consume as much carb as i consumed when i'm not on diet. Ok.. maybe not as much... but i tend to binge on "comfort food" when the need arises. Hmm... luckily the scale was very nice to me today (thanks to azeno for the weight scale)... The needle didnt budge from the last time i weighed myself.. like 2 weeks ago or so. If it did budge, it budged to the left. Phew!~ Hehe.. I guess make believe works here. Like placebos. I tell myself that i'm on low carb diet... and my brain believes that... and i lose(maintain) weight! Amazing! (Haha.. this is one helluva make-beleive ... wish it would be THAT easy.)

1 Week
One week has 7 days. A week from now will be Thursday... a much awaited Thursday :)
A week from now, i'm going back to KL (again!)
A week from now, i'm gonna see Mama and Athirah
A week from now, Dan will be back from Chengkering
A week from now plus one day, I'll get to visit Dad's grave.
A week from now plus one day, i have a dermatologist appointment
A week from now plus three days, Shikin is getting married!!!!!!
Ironically, I dont even know if i'll live long enough to even see a week from now.

More on Java
Dr K just left after oogling on my pc, trying to run the J2ME thingies that i'd been trying in vain for the past couple of days. Hmm... seems to be working when he was running it.. except for some minor probs which we (its more he than we actually. I cant identify an error even with a magnifying glass!) couldnt identify yet.. but i think everything's gonna be just fine. :) Hmm.. only positivity will make life a less stressful journey. Sigh!~

Kay Tagal
Haha.. how many times had i reminded myself NOT to attempt to watch any telenovelas?? DOZENS. I succumbed. I'm now hooked to this filipino telenovela "Kay Tagal Hinintay" or sth like that... amende ntah the title.. Isk.. The boys in there are oh-so-hunky! Wahahaha... The language pun macam ala-ala bunyik melayu jugak. Hmm... its gonna start in 15 mins.. i need to go back.. but cant go back yet coz i'm waiting for an email from Dr K. he said he's sending me an email as soon as he gets to the office. Darn... but then again.. susah nak dapat supervisor yang kind-hearted mcm Dr K and Dr Os... kan?kan?kan?... :)

No comments: