Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Long Halt
Havent been posting for sooooo damn long due to some really annoying causes... :

1. The server is like soooo daym slooowwww.... if someone's life were to depend on the internet connection, he'd probably be dead.

2. The flooble chatterbox cant be excessed as its classified under "entertainment & lifestyle" or something of that sort that the site had to be filtered out. Gee whiz... not that i logged on to an adult content site.. Duh!~ i just want my msgs dammit!

3.A solution for (2.) is to get a tagboard. But i dont really have time to put it up... not yet anyway...

4. I am sooo daym bored with my layout and i think that it needs a MAJOR facelift... and again.. i dont want to start doing it coz i'll be soooo into it and not do my accustomed work. so that will have to wait as well...
Hmm... good enough reasons huh?

Laman 2004
Managed to pujuk my dearest to join me to the Laman 2004 expo at the Lake Gardens, along with my mom and my neighbors... Hehe... thanks honey.. that really meant a lot to me. Spending time with you and my mom was such a beautiful thing to do.

Oh.. and then.. out of nowhere, tetiba ada pelamin on display.. and i was teasing him... as well as my neighbors... all teasing him.. and he kinda malu2.. hehe.. Comelnya my bf.. hehe *grins*

Dermatologist
As planned, i went to the dermatologist when i was in KL. The first treatment cost me like rm350. The treatment consist of a mild steroid jab, hair spray(worth rm 170+), shampoo and a month's supplement of hormone pills. Hehe. The hormone pills acts as contraception as well... Isk.. but the dr sed that its ok to take it even if i'm unmarried yet. He said when i get married and plan to conceive, i just stop taking the pills and i will be able to do so. The pill is just to minimalize the overproduction of some male hormone... (hmm.. that explains my "moustache".. LOLs!!)

hehe.. that's it... Really need to go.. nature's calling!!!!!!

No comments: