Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Ahahhaa... impressive l blogger. :) Although it doesnt load as quick as lighntning, it still loads in a day.. within an hour.. hehehe... ok la tu...

Spaghetti
There was this song which we used to sing in lower secondary, when there's extra time during the weekly monday assembly. I saw the lyrics in a just-for-kids website and still find it hillarious. hahaha.... I'll share it with you :

ON TOP OF SPAGHETTI
On top of Spaghetti, all covered with cheese,
I lost my poor meatball when somebody sneezed.

It rolled off the table, and onto the floor,
And then my poor meatball rolled out of the door.

It rolled down the garden, and under a bush,
And then my poor meatball was nothing but mush!

The mush was as tasty, as tasty could be,
And then the next summer it grew into a tree.

The tree was all covered, all covered with moss,
And on it grew meatballs, all covered with sauce.

So if you have spaghetti, all covered with cheese,
Hold onto your meatball, 'cause someone might sneeze.


Lolss... Funny huh? Kalau betul ada tree that grow meatballss.. boy.. won't i be happy. Senang, just boil some spaghetti al dente, pick some meatballs... and.. Voila! Spaghetti and meatballs. :D Yummmm...

Fat and Purple
Bet you can guess who i'm talkin about. Hehe.. Yep.. its Barney the purple dinosour that everybody can't get enough of (Yeah right!!!) Just imagine, i've never watched any of Barney's shows and yet i can't get his songs outta my head!! "Barney is a dinosaur from our imagination..When he’s tall he’s what we call a dinosaur sensation!"Goshhhh.... nih almas la nih. She just have to watch Barney everyday... and Dan can never stop talking about her and her "obsession" on Barney... and he had the Barney songs playing on his head all the time.. and now i keep hearing the song on my mind... coz he kept singing it to me!!! Warrghhh...

With You
Specially dedicated to my dearest love... I miss you lots!! (Dreading all the time i had to spend alone without you!)

You speak and it's like a song
And just like that all my walls come down
It's like a private joke just meant for us to know
I relate to you naturally
Everybody else just fades away
Sometimes it's hard to breathe
Just knowing you found me
...
I can let my hair down
I can say anything crazy
I know you'll catch me right before I hit the ground
With nothing but a T-shirt on
I never felt so beautiful
Baby as I do now
Now that I'm with you
With you

No comments: