Thursday, September 16, 2004

Babies and mommies
Aima messaged me last nite. She gave birth to a healthy baby boy yesterday!!!! A very healthy baby i should think... 3.9 kgs! :D Congrats Aima!! Seronoknya, dah ada sepasang. :) Gradually, all my friends are becoming wives and mommies... started with azian, kak dilla, kak ita, aima, alang, nura, shikin, gbum... dan berapa ramai lagi lah yang tak tertulis kat sinih... Aima, k. dilla, alang, gbum n azian are mommies, nura's a mommy to be... yang lain.. tak tau cerita. Hmmm.. macam seronok je ada baby ni kan. Sometimes kan, i feel like i dont wanna have babies within the first year of my marriage(when i get married la kan). I feel as if the baby will limit the time i'm gonna spend with my dearie hubby. Dahla tu, during pregnancy and after birth, you'll experience a lot of physical change.. that's really scary!I've always thought that we (hubby and i) should enjoy our first year as a couple.. a total honeymoon year... and after that, maybe we can discuss about having a baby... hehe.. that's the plan la kan.. apa yang nak jadi tak tau la.. Lolss.. Tapi tu la... When hanging out/ listening to news about friends having babies, i kinda get overwhelmed by the idea of having my own... Macam best je.. Haha.. Hmm..one day... i shall have not one, but maybe two or three of my own!!!! :D Kan sayang? kan? kan?? ;)

Happiness
Growing up as a fat kid from a regular family, living in the outskirts of KL and attending one of the best schools at the heart of town where most of my friends originated from a well-to-do family, i've always had a stereotype kin of idea about happiness. I've always felt that if someone is beautiful enough or wealthy enough, or smart enough.... if she's a head turner, have got eyes following her every move, have money to spend, walks the walk, talks the talk.. yadda.. yadda... she'll be a happy person.

I've come to know pretty girls, girls who've got men drooling over them... and rich kids with a big fat wallet full of cash... and sadly, they're not as happy as i thought they oughtta be.

That really changed my perception of happy people. I may not be as beautiful as my pretty friends or as posh as my rich buddies... but i'm happy and contented with what life has to offer me. Well.. of course, there are times when i get really upset with the way things goes.. but hey.. its not a perfect life. Its those upsetting moments that adds spice to your life. If life is too perfect, and everything goes the way tou want it to... well... it'll just be a boring, mundane, non challenging life.

So... happiness is not really related to what you are. It relates more on how you view your life, how you enjoy and cherish the things around you, how you appreciate the ones who loves and cares for you and how you love yourself.

Alhamdulillah, You've bestowed upon me such a beautiful life, with parents, lover, friends and family who loves and cares for me and accepts me just the way i am.

Yesterday's posting
Below was supposed to be added to my posting for yesterday..

Dr K
Just got back from Dr K's office. When was the last time i saw him huh??? hmm.. So we talked...
Dr K: What's the problem??
Me : I tried to ....... but.... so....
Dr K: So what's the problem?
Me : I dunno how to connect them all. :(
Dr K:Ok..try this.....
Me : Ok. How do i start writing?
Dr K: Hmm.. i've forgotten what your project is about. You don't come to see me often enough. You come one day, and gets MIA for 2-3 months... so i'm not updated with what you're doing.
Me : :( I know. I dont know what to report if i see you too often.. heheh.
Dr K: Just come by la. Borak2 pun takpe.
Me : Ooo...ok
Dr K: Bila nak habis ni?
Me : Dunno. Soon i hope. Bakal mertua dah pressure suruh habis cepat.
Dr K: Tu la, awak lambat sangat.
Me : I know.
Dr K: Bila kawen?
Me : Mak kata selagi tak habis takleh kawen. :(
Dr K: Heheh.. merana laa lelaki tu...
Me : Saya pun merana gak... :p

Me at hangar
Aznor couldnt stop laughing when she saw this pic. She said its soo not me. Standing there so straight and still... Lols.. hampehs azeno! Anyways... this was me at the hangar with a very innocent-looking pose. :p Had to edit the pic a little to hide the company name on the aircraft. hehe.. I dont want people to get into trouble. Oh.. and i really hate the way the blouse made me look. I mean, i love the blouse, i think its comfy and sweet.. but it makes me look like i'm pregnant! Sheessshhhh.. :p

No comments: