Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Lotsa things to say.. so little time, so little space.. :p
Hmm.. back in Intan after 3 fun packed weeks in the 'external' module.. Lots of shit happen.. but all those shit are wayyy better than being back in intan. Lols. I think i'm more stressed out here than i was during the external modules. :p Heck!

I'll be updating about my experiences in the OBS and millitary modules, but not just yet. I need all the time and space i can get before i even start. Right now, i'm in the library, so, i can't post much. Racing against time, you may call it. :p

Whatever it is, i feel the need to change my blog address la. Dunno why. Just feel like being anonymous, which offers more room for self expression. Duh!~ Things like this are often said when the heart is at unrest, as is mine right now. :p

I need my girlfriends!...

Pathetic of myself huh? For the time being, the only reliable girlfriend i have that is within reach is my cuz... hmm.. i think she's reliable enough. Perhaps i should go out with her this weekend. I've too much on my mind to just tell a girlfriend. It's two different things to share with your husband and a girlfriend... The feeling's different. I guess you girls out there know how i feel. :)

Need a breather. Need my girlfriends!! Huhuhu... i miss you guys so much!

No comments: