Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Many things happened last week, tapi cam tak terpost. Heh.

Graduation

We had the DPA graduation on tuesday, 190906 with the rehearsal being held for the whole day on monday. It was kinda grand, held in PICC n stuffs, bt somehow, the feel of it wasn't any close to the feeling i felt during my undergrad convo. Dunno why. We were wearing the baju istiadat lengkap and all tapi the feeling of greatness and 'wow'ness tu not nearly as intense as the feelings i had during undergrad. Janji yang bestnya, my hubby was around, and i didn't have to go to the office for 2 days. Hehe... tugas rasmi tau!

Ganti Puasa

For a coouple of days last week and the previous week, i'd been trying very hard to ganti all my puasa last year. Alhamdulillah, i succeeded!! Although my last day of ganti puasa was quite tiring and i caught a cold and was coughing pretty bad at the end of the ganti puasa duration. All is good now, and i'm currently on my 3rd day of fasting, like everybody else. Hopefully diberi kekuatan untuk terus berpuasa for the whole duration of Ramadhan. :)

Much awaited checkup

Tmrw will be the day of my much awaited checkup. The dr will probably do a scan and with God's will, we'd be able to see the gender of the baby. I think i've begun to feel the baby moving in my womb. Not sharp kicks though, just mild 'movements' strong enough for me to feel when i'm sitting down doing nothing or putting my hand on my tummy. :) Cool!

Yang tak bestnya abt tmrw's checkup is that my hubby won't be around. Last time he followed, the Dr didnt do any scans, so he couldnt see how the baby had moved n all.. Tmrw, again, last minute call for him to fly to Belgium, a new destination, somewhere they didnt even know where initially.( How stupid can a management of a company be kan? Taking a charter when you dont fucking know where the destination is. Greedy bastards. ) So hubby wont be around tmrw, again, he's gonna miss out the chance of seeing the baby move during the scan. I know he's upset about it, so am i... but there's really nothing much that we can do. dahla he's scheduled for simulator masa raya. Bangang betul. All the non muslims dapat cuti masa raya. Last year pun camtu gak. Muslims fly during raya, non muslims cuti, lepak mengangkang kat rumah. Sons of bitches. :p Stupid company run by racist idiots.

No comments: