Friday, September 15, 2006

Pot Luck

Harini we had this 'kenduri' thingy at the office, sempena menyambut ketibaan Ramadhan. It's a pot luck kinda thing, so everyone had to bring sth la. We started in the morning with Yasin recital, and continued all the way to lunch. Hehhe.. tapi in the middle tu buat kerja la kan.

In the morning, we had the bosses bringing nasi kerabu n nasi dagang and another officer bringing meehoon and kuih and all those stuffs. Pretty good, all the food. Having time trying everything, walaupun ala2 dah makan mee goreng my mom made earlier at home. Hahaha...

After makan2, sambung kerja until about 11.45, and then proceeded to prepare for lunch. Seronok bila ramai2 buat kerja. Dahla most of the males pakai baju melayu. rasa macam raya pun ada gak. Masa lunch, baru la my pot luck keluar. I made the trifle pudding, which i had to look thru the net to remind me of the recipes, and mama made some daging dendeng for me to bring. :) Those two seemed to be hits!! Alhamdulillah. My boss siap tanya the recipe for daging dendeng and asked if my mom wants to accept orders. Hahaha. The younger officers were asking me how to make the trifle. Hahaha... macam terer je nak ajar org. :p Tp happy la, since everyone liked my pot luck. :)

Sebu je rasa perut today sbb byk mende sgt makan. Kembung makan buah pun ye jugak. Hahah... petang sambung division meeting plak. Nothing much la.. things abt the division.. bla..bla..

Hmm.. dahla.. ngantuk plak. adios.

No comments: