Friday, August 22, 2003

Oh darn... the school's server had put a firewall off chatboxes. Darn!! But then again.. it wont be too long now to get the chatbox back coz satria had found a proxy to enable the chatbox. Hurrah for satria!!!

Went for dinner with azeno, satria and alqas yesterday at Secret Recipe Juru... and it was superb!!! Satria and Alqas treated azeno and myself our graduation dinner. How thoughtful of you two. Thanks very, very much... :) I had a really supa-dupa great time. :) Sampai mata dah half closed.. macam mata garfield dah smalam... hehehe... tahan mengantuk while posing for piccies by the Kerian river in PBtr. Model of the nite:Azeno... heheh..

Gonna go for my final diving lesson later in the afternoon. Next month... P.Payar!!! Yeay! But then.. hopefully, the trip would be in the 20th Sept instead of the suggested 31st Aug or 6th Sept. I wanna go back home on the 31st... homesick like serious s***. 6th.. i've a wedding to attend to..plus... i'm scheduled to visit my parents angkat in besout.... hmm...

Ok..la.. enuff for now... words doesnt flow ffrom my head. Too serabut... hehe.. i dunno la.. so stuck with this project. :P Uwaaa!!! Oh yeah... saw Jimmy at the cafetaria just now with his gf.... heheh.. jimmy... mike shinoda.... yeah.. rite... LOL!!! Jimmy...my final yr crush..wakakakak....!

No comments: