Friday, August 01, 2003

What a great way to start a day... heheh.. reading other ppl's blogs.. and blogging your own blog. Hmm.. best betul ponteng 2 hari.. next week.. ponteng lagik a few days... what can i say.. the "convo" mood is already here to stay. I was hoping to extend my convo hols until the end of the week after convo.. but there'll be silat on monday and wednesday... hmm.. tadek can dah nak ponteng. But i might still ponteng... entahla... losing the excitement of doing research. Fret not... this is not something permanent... the feeling will wear off soon... or.. at least i hope it will. :)

Went to penang ystrdy to meet darling bf.. hehe.. as usual.. boarded the city liner bus, only the bus ain't as filthy as the bus i took the other time. But this time, i was approached by those ppl striving to sell off bus tickets you know..."Ulat" as they call them in Puduraya. There was this person la.. who kept going after me even when i'd already said i didnt need any tickets. Still, he kept following me, asking "adik nak pergi mana? Alor Setar?" So.. macam irritated sikit.. i told him "Nak pergi Sabah" Dunno where the sarcasm came from.. heheh.. it took him a while to get it... padan muka.

Had pizza for lunch kat Pizza Hut depan KBJ. Hmm.. really nice. I havent had pizza for quite some time... so yesterday (after being forced) i managed to finish 3 slices of pizza... adoi.. lucky i dont have to do that every day.. if not.. i'll end up like Rosemarie in Shallow Hal. Yikes! God forbid!!!

Later today... 1st diving lesson.. the theory class. After that, i'm thinking of getting a bus to Ipoh... to azeno's place.. teman dia jadik jaga. Hehhee... pastu nak ganti specs dia.. cian dia.. baru ganti dah pecah lak.. hehe.. Thanks to me.. :D Guess that everyone wont be around this weekend... azeno kat umah.. nura kat umah.. my mom kat kelantan... Dan kat Bt Tinggi... hmmm... so.. i'd better go somewhere as well. Oh... Dan said that he's scheduled to be in Penang on Wed.. heheh.. i'll be in png for the rehearsal too! I'll see if i can find time to get to him. :)

Dan told me yesterday that he keeps all the receipts that he got whenever we're out together.. so i asked him "Why? You wanna claim it from me later on ke?" And his reply made my eyes teary. He said "No. I keep it because... someday, if you find someone better than me and decide to leave, i'll still have all the memories with me." Oh..honey...... whoever can find someone better than the best??? I already have the bestest boyfriend ever... my hubby-to-be... there's nothing more that i'd want to ask for.

Hmm.... cant get all too mushy... okla.. better get on doing sth else.. dunno what yet.. probably gonna repost my query kat sun.java kot. Hmm.. wishing that everyone will have a great, FUNtastic weekend. Chiao!

No comments: