Monday, August 11, 2003

Wow... 9 days of not blogging.. Hmm.. pretty cool. Nothing much to write la last week.. plus, i went home to KL on wednesday, after settling stuffs abt getting the robe, and the rehearsal for the Konvokesyen USM Kali ke-32. The week had been quite a restless one. Monday, half heartedly went to school, didnt do much, just touching up some bits on my presentation. Tuesday..lagi la in convo mood... went to collect the robe in the morning... then went to school in the afternoon in hope to complete my presentation.. hmm.. tak siap gak... leceh sket guna visio since i'm not accustomed to ms visio yet. Wednesday went to penang again for the rehearsal and went home to kl from butterworth that very afternoon... Thursday, Friday in KL. Saturday off to png again. Sunday convo... and now... come Monday, i'm here in school again. My intentions were to work up on my presentation some more.. tapi.. sampai skang tak bukak pun lagik ppt tu..heheh.. hampeh. :p

Last thursday, aunty called me and invited me to go out for lunch with her. Heheh... so we did! Met her in front of Semua Hse since i'd to get some stuffs for my frenz from that Jalan T.A.R area. Then accompanied her to get kain pelekat and telekung at the bazaar. Then we had lunch at the Deli france in Sogo... Hmm.. all i can say is that.. I thank God so very, very much for letting things be easy on me. Alhamdulillah! So far, i should think that Dan's parents are very warm and welcoming towards me and its really a big thing for me you know... I appreciate that very much. :)

Friday, spent half the day at home... kacau2 athirah.. she'd really grown you know... now that she can walk, we have to run all over the house to keep up with her. you know how toddlers love to put everything they found in their mouths... My mom said, once, athirah's mom even found a baby lizard in her mouth... isk... teruk betui. Everything also want to eat... :p Oh yeah.. both my neighbors had given birth... kakak gave birth to a baby boy.. and kak za to a baby girl.. elok la tu.. just what they'd wished for. Afternoon, went to see Dan after his flight. Lepak with him til evening. Then that night, balik kampung.....

Sunday-Convo... hmm.. what can i say abt convo....? It was fun la... quite fun... Its like.. i'm really happy to have my family there you know.. even paklong and maklong and wan and nenek and abg boy came along kan.. so it was really great to have everyone sharing my joy. I'm happy that i could celebrate my graduation with my mom.. but just a little teeny weeny pang of regret that my dad wasnt there to see me graduate. But its allright. At least my mom could be there. She gave me this bouquet of flowers with five little teddies in them. Another sad thing abt the convocation was that i didnt quite have a chance to hang around with my frens you know... like goe.. He came all over from kuantan... and i couldnt hang around with him. Just met him for a while, took a pic with him... then i had to go.. i didint even see him to say g'bye... adei.... very sad... and rather guilty. And... well... what can i say.. it was also a little sad not having Dan there to celebrate with me. I thought it wont hurt so much that Dan couldnt be there.... but it did hurt... But knowing that he'd want to be there if he could... then.. redha la kan... It was his offday that day... and i think he'd better off spending it at home where he can get all the rest that he could get... coz this month is truly an exhausting month for him... teruk kena fly here and there... cian dia.... Tapi jealous la... seeing everyone else with their bfs and fiance with em... :( hehehe.... naahh.. kidding..

Eh dahla... my ideas dont really flow la... so better get going with actaully doing my presentation.... oh..one more thing... Have to go back snytime this mth... i have to see aiza... she's back.. and she'll be here until end August.. so i really have to meet her before she goes off... bile ek? hmm... this weekend got diving class... next weekend theory test.. hmm.. i'll figure it out later la.. ok ciao!

No comments: