Monday, January 12, 2004

Hmm.. still in KL.. got some time to post a thing or two. My bus to ipoh will be in 3 hrs or so. Daymmmm... hate having to go back. But then again, i'd still have to if i'd wanna get my research over and done with by june!! Yep.. gonna start the engines rolling again tmrw!!

Had really broken my diet yesterday. We had lunch with Dan's parents at the Colliseum and i had Blac Pepper chicken for my entree... later after that, Dan's mom ordered goreng pisang with ice cream for everyone to share... So.. makan la jugak since she insisted that i tried it. Hehehe.. not that i didnt want to try it in the first place la kan... Dahla Dan was telling everyone that i'm on a diet! Malu!!! But the goreng pisang and ice cream was really superb! Didnt regret having that.. and next time, when i dine at the Colliseum, i'll make sure i'm not on diet.. so i can savour all the nice, sweet things of carb and sugar loaded yummies....

Later, went to the Berjaya Times Sq. and i had some orange and peach sundae, curly fries and a taste of the vanilla coke.. hehe.. not that i havent tasted it before. Dear God... ignorance IS bliss.... ignoring that everything i ate was sugar packed... hahahah...

Had dinner at Secret Recipe coz i wanted the Cordon Bleu. Dan ordered a tasty looking brownie.... and i just had to ask for some... Luckily he was pretty strict on me and reminded me that i was on a diet... so he only fed me alike two spoons of it... nd later lectured me that even if the diet helped me lose a little weight, its impairing my judgement a little, from the way he sees it.
Hmmm.. :(

Ok..better go iron my clothes. Will be back online tmrw... if the connection is good back in campus la... Everyone in campus.. keep missing me... coz i'll only be back tmrw... Hehehe...

Cheers!

No comments: