Friday, January 09, 2004

Yeayyy!! Its already friday and i'm going hone in 3 hours!! Seronotnyeee!! Gonna go home to meet Dan. He'll be on his flight home later this afternoon. :D Most probably going off to Genting tomorrow. Bestnya! bestnya! rasa nak guling-guling!!! Wakakakaaa...

Another thing that adds up to this cheery feeling is that the congested air of uncertainty had been cleared. Aaaahhhh.... what a blessing to breath in the sweet, clear, fresh air of friendship. :)

Next reason to be on top of the world : I lost a kg or 2 in a week on atkin's!! And it wasnt a really strict diet routine that i followed anyway. My first day i had a few bites of banana split, the next day i had 3 tabs of smint's, the 3rd i had some helpings of kuih raya....hehe.. and i still lost weight! Yeay for myself!!!!! Hmm.... gonna treat myself with a few spoons of McD's Orange n Peach sundae. But then again, my cravings for sugary foods/ carb-loaded food had lessen. During my forst two three days, hmmm... i feel like gobbling down all the sweet stuffs i see!! Now its not as bad. My one and only crave right now is for kuih tart nenas... ermm... yumm....

Okie.. gotta go off for lab... got 25++ reports to go through.... but i dont care... yang penting... kol 4 nak balik!!! Dan honey.. here i comeeee!!!!!! :D Bubbye all... hope you guys will have a great weekend as i will!

Cheers!

No comments: