Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Had a superb, splendid weekend with Dan in Penang, even though we had to stick to the vistana-kbj routine everyday... Well.. as the saying goes, if the companion is right, even the most dreary routine seems a blast. LOLs!

Right now, the only thing i can think of is the super-duper-deliciously-finger-licking-lip-smacking apricot pie that aunty rahmah sent to me through Dan. I could still feel it melt in my mouth... emmm.. yumm... nantilah, one day i'll learn how to make it from her and i'll make it for you fella frens when you guyz come over to my place.. hehe.. one day... :D Good news is... there's still more waiting for me at home! Aunty siap call lagi asked me to pick it up at her place... and she sed there's another container of the pie waiting for me.. YEAYYYY!!!

Dan will be on his flight back home this evening. If we're lucky enough, we might get to see each other again this saturday... and if we're even more lucky, he'd be based in penang again for another 2 weeks starting may 2nd for his Hong Kong-Penang flights. hehe.. suka!suka! End of next month, we're both expected to be in KL for his dad and my birthday lunch/dinner. I'm sooo not gonna be on diet then. :D

I'm going to Melaka on Sunday with my mom and bro for the Pjumpaan Ten. Pengajar Cekak and we're heading to PD straightafter. Zura called and she sed they're gonna rent apartments for the family get-together this time... and there'll be a pool there. Cool! :D No need to practice my swimming in the salty, not-so-clean sea!!

Okie... going off to Jawi golf club for a swim... chiao!

No comments: