Thursday, April 22, 2004

Suddenly i feel so agitated. Troubled emotionally... I'm currently having all sorts of feelings running wild inside me. Anger, sadness, excitement, hurt... everything rolled up and entwined.

I'm angry at Dan for the way our conversation went last night - he wasnt paying attention. He was watching tv. If he enjoys watching whatever it was on tv so much, he could've asked me to call him back or sth. I'd gladly hang up as soon as possible.
I'm sad for Aiza for the news that she'd broken to me last night... The news was sth that caught me by surprise, sth we didnt see coming... and i'm really sorry for her that it had gone this way.
I'm touched that Aunty Rahmah (Dan's mom) is making a generous portion of apricot pie for me upon hearing that i'll be going back to KL early May.
I'm excited that the weekend is drawing near and i'm gonna spend it with Dan in Penang.
Absurd eh? that i can feel anger and excitement over the same person at one time. Haha... I know exactly what had triggered all of these... none other than the dreaded Pre(Present and Post) Menstrual Symptom... or more familiarly known as the PMS.

Yep... we get it on a monthly basis... various symptoms applies to different individuals... pimples, mood swings, back ache, tenderness, headaches, stiffs joints, stomach ache, you name it... most of us had been through it... When it hits, we can only succumb. Even EPO, acclaimed for its property to relieve/avoid pre-menstrual symptoms barely works!
I'm gonna have to go through this phase for the couple of days or so now. So if you ppl happens to notice that i'm in a foul mood or getting teary eyed or sth.... please bear with me. Its not within my power to control my hormones. :p

Dan better call me up and give his undivided attention to me when we're talking to amend what he did last night!

Singning off.

No comments: