Tuesday, November 02, 2004

All Smiles
It was a great weekend for me last week. I may have felt a little blue at some point, but all in all, it's been great, all smiles weekend.

Pie Making & Vistana KL
I went out on Saturday to aunty's place to learn make the apricot pie. Uncle fetched me at A.Park lrt station before sending aunty and myself home. Then he shoot off to Bt jalil to help Dan get a new battery for his car, coz his battery had gone k.o after 2 years of usage... While they were doing all the boys thing there, aunty and i went out to get stuffs for the pie. The ingredients were easy, except for the apricot and the cream.. so damn hard to find them!! However, we managed to find 'em at a supermarket in ampang which is definitely where i'll go find apricots and cream when i plan to bake a pie in the future. Leceh betul. :p

Anyways, after getting the stuffs, we went home, solat zuhur and started baking. I had to do it la kan coz i wanted to learn to make it. Aunty weighed the different items and i mix teh ingredients together. Sorry.. cant share the recipe though. Aunty had stated it's a secret family recipe. :)

Dan and uncle arrived when we're busy with pie making. Hmm... missed him so much. I wish i could just fling my arms around him there n then. heheh... sabar..sabar.. tak lama lagi.. :D

Spent nearly all day at aunty's place to wait for te pie to bake and stuffs... We left the house at 1800 for the 2nd event for the day... my family's buka puasa.

We arrived at Vistana KL at around 1830 and waited for my mom, my bro(the one paying!)and his gf as well as Athirah. They arrived a little late coz it was jammed. Not as many food were spread on the buffet table as in Vistana Penang. They don't even serve ice cream! :( So sad... Anyways, we had a great time. Had plenty to eat... brownies, jelly, cakes, swiss rolls, nyonya kueh, chicken, fish, lamb, nasi bukhari, cockerels... (there goes my low carb!) I've to say i enjoyed myself a lot coz i could spend my time with the 2 people whom i love the most in this world... My mom and Dan. So happy!! :)

Sunday Shopping
Went out with Dan on Sunday to do some shopping. Decided to go to MV... Ya Allahh... gile byk orang!! The traffic was really bad outside of MV.. were caught in traffic for almost half an hour. But it wasnt so difficult to find parking though. So we went in, looking for a dress for almaz untl it was nearly buka puasa time. Couldnt find any that satisfy my taste and budget... (tapi girl's dresses in Metro were really nice and sweet.. but a tad too xpensive!)...

At around 1730, we went up to the food court to reserve a place for ourself there. I couldnt seem to decide on what to eat.. so Dan said better go somewhere else. So we went to chilli's instead. Ordered and waited for our food while looking at other people there. We saw some celebrities.. hehe.. real celebs as well as wannabes. Saw ajai n nurul.. and Sean Connery-Lingam and Craig David-arumugam. Lols... why cant these ppl just be themselves? Sibuk nak jadik orang lain. Indians wannabe blacks, chinese wannabe japanese, malays wannabe arabs... for god's sakes.. the ppl that these ppl try to immitate arent any better anyway! Duh!~

After dinner, went by to aunty's place for dessert.. The apricot pie.. YUMMY! lepak a while before Dan sent me home. He said something i was really glad to hear when we were on the way to my place.
"Think of it hon, this will be the last raya we'll spend apart."
"Huh? What do you mean?"
"Yeah..next year we'll spend it together."
"Really??"
"Yeah, insyaAllah"
Errr... I think i just heard the wedding bells!May everything go well for us both. *winks*

Monday Blues
Went shopping again for the last time on monday morning with my mom before going back to pbtr. This time to Carrefour n alpha angle. Found a cute pink dress for almaz (which Dan said was too pink) but heck.. i'm gonna give it to her anyway. Athirah followed and she was throwing tantrums coz she was sleepy. Isk.. geram betui kat dia. My mom had to bring her to the kid's world section coz she wanted to go on the rides. When it was time to go home, she didnt want to. Geramm.. rasa nak cubit. We eventually got back home by noon.

Back at home, i packed my stuffs and the pies, waited for my mom to make some pisang goreng for my buka puasa on-the-bus and waited for Dan to pick me up at around 1500. Hang out for a while before he had to send me to Duta at 1715. So sad. :(

Said our bye-byes and i went up on the bus.. and saw Diyana on the same bus! Ahaks.. kantoi di situ nampaknyer! :D Thee hee heee....

Cant wait to see him again for raya. He's flying off to jakarta this saturday for a week.. so he'll only be back on raya's eve. Daym.. were supposed to go for the dr's apptmt together. What to do la... i'll have to til raya ke-3 or k3-4 to see him. :(

Gotta go... havent got anything for buka puasa today... and its raining catz and dawgz outside.... Darn!

No comments: