Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Unwell..

Hmm... i'm sick again.. Not sick as in throwing up sick.. sick as in not feeling well.. I've got a bad series of cough (which had started probably a moth ago and wouldn't go away despite 2 sets of antibiotics that i've finished) and runny nose. I'm on mc today, took the medication as prescribed..and now i'm feeling rather light-headed. Why ah? Probably too much sleep kot..since the medication makes me drowsy and i sleep a lot. Tmrw, back in class... Darn. I so hae to be there. :p

Penempatan Kampung
Got back from the anak angkat thingy last thursday... and i think it really changed my perception of k'tan; the people as well as the state itself. My family angkat consists of 5 ppl, the bapak angkat, mak angkat and 3 siblings angkat... Kinda difficult to address the parents angkat as ma and abah though, since they're just like 2 yrs older than my hubby. Haha. Pening. :p

Anyways, the days had gone by.. I enjoyed my stay there, but i can't say that i don't count days to get back to KL. I can adapt allright...but it's just not my place. KL is where i call home... where i'm at my most comfortable.

And one thing that i must point out - i spent A LOT there.. Kononnya menjana ekonomi rakyat k'tan. Lols.. yeah.. you can never run out of reasons to justify your actions can you? I got myself 5 tudungs, 2 pairs of batik lukis, a batik shirt for Dan, kain for both mommy n mom-in-law, 3 pasang kain for me (2 of which i've sent to the tailor in k'tan and is ready to wear), and others which i can't remember. I think my best buy was the 2 kain i bought in wakaf che yeh, which i bought for only rm13 per pair.. can you believe that? and i sent it for tailoring for rm 16.Mannn ...if only i could get that price here! Then my wardrobe will even be fuller than it is now. Lols..

Okie... my head is killing me.. better go shower or sth. :p

No comments: