Wednesday, June 07, 2006

This is a backdated entry for last weekend.

Perfect Weekend

After quite a shit-filled week, my weekend had been perfect. Thanks to my dearest, understanding and loving hubby that made it perfect. We managed to spend the weekend together, since he wasn’t flying, went to his bi-annual family gathering, watched a movie together and had tremendous fun…. Hehe.. rabbits. ;)

Too bad there’s only 2 days in a weekend. :p

Shitty week

Yep.. that’s how I’d describe the last week. Pretty damn shitty. Taught me one valuable lesson (which had actually been told by Ustaz dulu).. you can never ever trust anybody in this whole wide world except 3 people. I was so gullible to think that people would be truthful and keep to their words as I would.

It started last Sunday when I was on the way to KL from Sepang via Sg Besi Highway. Just before the the Sg Besi toll plaza, a jackass in a Storm bumped into the back of my car. Of course, I didn’t know that he’s a jackass at that time. I got out, rather shocked since it was my first accident with another party (before this my accidents were like me-only and didn’t involve anybody else) and he said we’d better settle the thingy off-court since it was minor and to claim from the insurance would just take forever. He agreed to give me some cash (which I won’t state here coz you’ll laugh your guts out if I did) and I took it along with his sugar coated words to end it there. I said I’ll take the money, but if it costs me more than what he gave me, I’ll ring him up and send him the bill ( I made him give me his card).

So the day eventually came for us (my hubby) to send the car for repairs. As it turned up, it cost like 10 times more than what he gave me, coz there were hidden wreckage that I didn’t notice at the time of accident. When my hubby called him, the bastard said that I didn’t want to report.. padahal it was a mutual decision. Celaka je. He didn’t want to pay up and told my hubby if we want more money, we should lodge a police report. He said he lodged one already. Sial kan? Cakap tak serupa bikin. Memang dasar bangsa tu. Fine. The asshole wants to give us shit, we’ll give him shit.

The following night, we lodged a police report. As the officer was sympathetic to how gullible I had been, he helped us out with the report. So there, we lodged a report. When the officer crosschecked if the asshole lodged a report abt the accident, it turned up that he didn’t. Fucking idiot. Anyways… he’s gonna get it. He’ll get a fine for bumping into me, he’ll get another one for not lodging a report, and we get to claim from his insurance. I hope you like what you get you dumb fuck.

No comments: