Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Meeting bosan

The thing that really pisses me off when attending meetings is when the chairperson is clueless about what the meeting is about and making things worse, s/he doesn't even make an effort to cover that mistake of NOT preparing for a meeting by saying unintellectual stuffs which really shows his/her dumbness. **Jauhilah aku dari menjadi orang yang sedemikian ya Allah!~**

Shock of my life

LAst night my feet were swollen... pretty bad swelling that is. Huhu.. mcm kaki gajah. :p
Anyways.. mama noticed the swelling and told me sth that made me nearly jumped off my skin. Panic siot!~

Mama : Kaki dah bengkak tu
Me : Ha.. tu la..
Mama : Orang selalu bila bengkak tu surut, dia beranak...
Me : Huishhhhhhhh.... ye ke??

Huaaaa.. betul ke mcm tu? Huhu.. takmo la.. Punya la in shock sampai susah nak tdo last night. Very, very worried. Mana barang tak siap beli lagi.. and my own mental preps pun macam tak ready lagi. I mean.. really, come to think of the time after the baby is born... iskk.. macam.. ntah... perasaan yang bercampur baur. I am like SOOOO not ready to have the baby this early... Please God, let me carry this baby to term... and help me be mentally prepared!

No comments: