Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Uhhhh...

Urghh... geram siot. Not the good kind of geram. The bad one. Like duh!~ sungguh. hmm.. this posting will not make any sense. I just want to vent out.

I was just an outsider looking in until i began to get the ill-meaning emails from this jerk. I mean if you're pissed with someone, ditch la. Why bitch abt the person to me and to the others. I don't need to know all the details. What kind of a man hits a woman and was proud of it. Oh... so now its so manly to hit a girl while it's not manly asking for money from the girl la. Make a big deal out of it as if it doesnt happen. Duh!~ Twisted mind of a dumbass. The weirdest part is that....urhh... pointless to even mention. It's just plain weird and not for me or anyone to understand. They live in their own world and i really don't wanna know anymore; so i hope the chicken stop mailing me crap. It pisses me off and it's a waste of my emotions. But.. if i do see the chicken, i'd gladly punch his thick, shameless face.

No comments: