Monday, January 08, 2007

Baby, baby

As the day passes, our anticipation becomes stronger and stronger. Sigh!~ Tak sabar pulak to have this little bundle of joy in our arms. :)

Last saturday, we've sent some of the baby things back to my mom's in sepang, where i'll be staying for the duration of my confinement. The first few items tht were sent were the clothing and the bathing stuffs. Took quite some space in my room since we havent moved the wedding gifts we'd gotten a year ago to our house in bt jalil, coz we're waiting to transfer all the stuffs when we moveinto our new house. Thankfully, mama is hiring a contractor to build an outdoor store room, so that will definitely help with the removal of the abundance of stuffs in my room.

Hmm... currently trying to prepare my hospital bag. Hehe... i hate packing! Gawd.. i really dunno what to pack. I mean.. i know what to bring to the hospital but i'm having some trouble to find my clothes to bring for the stay, like big tshirts and front opening shirts or sth. Its either i can no longer fit in them, or i cant remember where i've put them. Heh. Teruk betul! :p

This thursday, i'll be going for my antenatal checkup... Hopefully this time, we'll finally get to do a 3D scan on the baby. Somehow i dont think tht the baby has engaged yet... but we'll find out during the checkup. I guess, after this checkup, the frequency will be increased to once a week la kot...

Hmm.. currently wanting (not as strong as craving tht is) a set of kaya butter toast... Freshly toasted bread, the oh-so-fattening melting slab of butter glistening on the bread, and a hefty dollop of kaya on them... Yummy... We had the toasts at old town kopitiam on saturday, teringat sampai harini la pulak.... :p

No comments: