Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Wet, rainy morning
Hmm.. it seems tht i've blogging rather frequently lately huh? Sindrom takde keje and takde bos. Lols. Teruk betul. Anyways... today is sooo not helping. It rained this morning, making the working-day morning rituals more difficult than they already are. Currently at the office, i'm stricken by the sleep-bug and i'm feeling so darn sleepy i could barely keep my eyes open. I'm on duty to read thru today's paper to find anything of relevance to the division... I've just done that.. and yet i can't remember what i read.. Too sleepy i think i must've dozed off while my eyes TRIED to scan through the pages. Sigh!~

Oh.. did i mention tht i'm banished from driving anywhere recently? Yep... my hubby and MIL insisted tht i don't drive anymore in my condition now. At first i felt quite upset ... coz i feel kinda smothered by their constant worrying about everything. Siap nangis2 la haritu sbb takleh drive nye pasal. Haha.. kelakar ler pulak. So now, i won't be driving until after confinement. Elok jugak.. saves me from the stress and exhaustion of driving. :) No complaints there.

Nowadays, i get to work by cab. One of hubby's acquaintances from work who does part time cabby driving was willing enough to drive me from Bt Jalil-Putrajaya and back... well.. with a price la of course. It's about 30km to get to work from the house. The current cab rate is RM 2 for the first 200 m and 10 sen for subsequent 100 m. How much does that amount to? Heh... go figure. Just adds to one more thing to be upset about. Anyways... hubby pays for it, so i might as well sit back and relax. I can't say i'm not thankful though. I'm very, VERY thankful and really appreciate my hubby for doing all the things he did to make my pregnancy as comfortable as possible. Thanks honey. *kiss*

Lagi nak dekat nak beranak ni, lagi malas nak pergi kerja and lagi cepat ngantuk la... Is it just me?

No comments: