Thursday, June 14, 2007

CROCS!!








I think i'm like a total fan now... demmit.



When crocs were first introduced a couple of years back, i thought it was the most ugliest looking shoes (if you could even call it shoes) ever! I always thought to myself, who in their right minds would even wear something as fugly (read: fuckin ugly) as those hideous thingies with really loud colors and holes all around.



When i got pregnant, towards the last few months when my belly and feet got bigger, it struck me to get a pair since none of my sandals fits my swollen feet nicely and definitely none of my working shoes are bearable for me to walk in anymore... So i went to Isetan KLCC to get a pair of crocs mary jane and at the same time, talked my hubby into getting one as well.. hehe.. It was like a "i'll get one if you get one" kinda thing. So he got himself crocs offroad. The next day, i started to use the crocs on my feet and guess what.. i don't wear anything else until way after i gave birth. I wear it to the dr's clinic (dr pun tegur kata ramai org pakai crocs ni sekarang), i wear it to the office.. everywhere, with anything.. pants, skirt, baju kurung.. lols.. (But then again, i was pregnant at tht time.. i think ppl let me get away with almost anything..) hehe. even when i was admitted to the hosp for labour i was wearing it. My goodness.. i cant imagine the thingy tht i called hideous were such lovely to wear shoes. So comfy, so airy, so light!! I love it!



Yesterday the 3 of us went to crocs store in ikano to get almaz a pair for her bday (thanks to my big mouth) and i was like... oh mann... i think i'm gonna get another one. It has sooo many colors and style in store!!! Yep, i definitely think i'm gonna get another one (coz hubby said that he'd probably get another one as well..hehe).. and when sarah can walk on her own, probably we'll get one for her too... We're crocs crazy... sigh!~



Moral of the story: jangan kutuk2, nanti suka... hahahahaaa...

No comments: