Monday, June 25, 2007

Quizzila
Came across this quiz while going thru kDilla's blog. Something to perk me up a bit, after a rather gloomy weekend. Sigh!~

♣ MAY = SEXY
Suave and compromising.
Funny and humorous.
Stubborn.
Very talkative.
Calm and cool.
Kind and sympathetic.
Concerned and detailed.
Loyal.
Does work well with others.
Very confident.
An awesome kisser.
Sensitive.
A very good girlfriend/boyfriend.
Amazing Smile.
Positive Attitude.
Thinking generous.
Goodmemory.
Clever and knowledgeable.
Loves to look for information.
Able to cheer everyone up and/or make them laugh.
Able to motivate oneself and others.
Understanding.
Fun to be around.
Outgoing.
Hyper.
Bubbly personality.
Seductive.
Boy/girl crazy.
Loves sports, music, leisure and traveling.
Super sexy.
Extremley hot but has brains.
Office Politics
Sigh!~ I've just had a taste of office politics. It totally sucks, especially if you're bad at it, like myself (Dan said that's one of the reasons he married me.. if i was good at office politics, he'd probably won't). The slightest bit of office politics pun is very ugly.. and i have years of working ahead of me with plenty more of OP (office politics) to come. This one really makes me feel miserable. I hope in future i'll be wiser to face OP....
OP SUCKKKSSSSS!!!

No comments: