Friday, January 28, 2011

Surprise, Surprise..!!

The past few days, i had been hating my digital weighing scale for showing no decrease in my weight. Luckily, it didn't get me off track with my Atkin's and i persistently stick with induction. :)

Today, i weighed myself with a more 'advanced' scale at the gym. The one that can give you your BMI, fat mass, muscle mass reading and etc., it gave a somewhat similar reading to my scale at home for the weight part... i only lost like 200 grams from the last time i had my weigh-in (like 2 weeks ago). Butttt... here's the best part.. i lost 3 kgs worth of FAT mass!!! andd... to add to all the excitement, my muscle mass increased by 2kgs. So, that explained why the scales didn't budge. Apparently, my muscles are picking up the pace. Yeay muscles!!

All the more reason for me to stick with the diet. :D .. and have a relaxing, good night's sleep tonight. Aaaahhh....

Busy day tomorrow. Morning - fetch the maid, book riding session for sarah, piano lesson, kemas rumah before hubby comes back. Afternoon - sarah's friend's birthday party, family day committee meeting. I hope i can fit in some shopping tomorrow before attending the party. Need to get some ground almond and soy flour supply to make low carb pastries/cookies/snacks/yummies.. ;)

Alrite darlings. Have a good night. :) I know i will!

No comments: