Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Hmm... still unable to install my Java Std Edition SDK v1.4.2. For heaven's sakes! It'd been what.. 2-3 days trying to install the thing?? Now i'm trying to download an older version of it, the v1.4.1 but heck.. the server's too damn slow!! Waarrghhhh... !!! Geram! Adding fuel to the flaming fury, Dan's flight to penang tmrw had been cancelled... chehh.. just when i thought of catching a movie with him. Darn!! Hmm.. too bad... looks like i'll be stuck in this lab again tomorrow. heheh.. mengada... dah berhari2 "cuti" pun nak tuang lagik.. :p

Anyway... had my "wild" getaway on thursday. 'Twas really something i didnt know that i'm capable of doing. hehhe.. well.. not to say that the thought of it didnt cross my mind.. it did... but it just didnt quite occur to me that i'd actually do it. Hahahha.. now that i have.. i might do it more often. :) Hahahha.. yeah rite. What is it? Hehehe... thats for me to know... and well... certainly NOT for you to find out. :) (hey.. dont give me that look.. its nothing close to doing something illegal okay.. duh!~)

Friday nite, i'm at Nura's.. and later we went to her uncle's to help out with K.Za's wedding preps... Everything seemed to be in order, but somehow not everything is perfect. Entahla... susah nak cakap. Rezeki masing2. But the obvious is that the Almighty is fair. He takes something and replaces it with something much, much better. The only problem is that.. we dont know that... not until the time has come. So we start blaming fate on all the shortcomings of our lives... when actually what'd happened to us is only something minor, like the tip of an iceberg. The rest of the iceberg would only be revealed at the right place, at the right time when we're ready for it. And who knows what's best for us other than our sole creator?

Its so overwhelming to see K.Za on her wedding reception in Tapah (her in-laws'). Everything was so perfect. She was as pretty as a doll. From what i saw, i can tell that Abg Azril is a very caring person, a romantic and i'm sure that he'll make a good husband for K.Za. She's so lucky to have him.. and to have such a warm and welcoming in-laws. Hmm.. i hope mine would be too. Tapi.. so far... everything is going well for me, Alhamdulillah.... :) The only question now is... when will my time come?? Hehehe... Its not that i'm impatient.. (well maybe a little) but as i attended the wedding, i get a little caught up with the hype and got pretty excited about the whole wedding thingy. But... thinking about it... hmm.. i might be ready for the reception (oh hell yeah.. i can do with all the attention, the pampering, the clothes-fitting, the make-up....) but looking at the big picture of a marriage... am i really ready for that??? All the early mornings, ironing (thats a lot of uniform ironing for you missy!), washing, cooking, baby-bearing (me? yikes!!).... oh boy.... HALT!!! hmm.. maybe not just yet. I'd better live up to my singlehood all i can as long as i still have it. I dont wanna even hear myself breathe "I wish i'm still single" when I'm already Dan's wife. So, as for now... its PAARRRTTTTYYYYY.!!! Yeah... lets get groovy baby!

Hehhee... ahh hell... there's one teeny weeny thing missing there.... like my project? Oh damn it.. you just have to come in the way dont you.... Warrgghh.... I'll get you you dirty rascal you.... I'll be done with you as soon as i can coz i'm sick of having to put up with you and i dont wanna spend my youth trying to figure out what works and what doesnt and this to install and what to download.... Arghhh.. i really cant wait to be done with you.. my dreaded project! So.. i'd better stop complaining and look at the installation progress.. awww bommer! :p



No comments: