Thursday, September 11, 2003

The postgrad's room... mostly everyone is confined in their own tiny cubicle.... The pc as our live support mechanism.. ? Sheesssh.. what a life. :p

Quite a non happening day today. Alqas and zeno are in KL now i suppose, bidding farewell to K. Dilla who's leaving tmrw. Satria n myself, we just collected the digital piccies we'd sent for printing.. The printing quality.. hmm.. lets just say that we got what we paid for.. cant really expect much from a printing worth of 60 sen per piece right? Nevertheless... the people at the shop screwed up... There're pics that were printed excessively.. we've got like 3-4 extra copies of the same pics... and there're pics which they didnt even print at all which we'd stated that we wanted 'em to be printed. Hmm. hate it when people screw up like that.

Adei.. lapaq la....

I'm still waiting for the installation to be completed while letting my mind wander..... Sometimes, as i sat by myself, i cant stop wondering if i am a good friend to my friends... or am i a good person to the people who knows me.. or if i'm a bitch to them. Well.... undoubtedly, nobody's perfect.. but that's not a reason as to why people can be nice to other people, right, myself included. Sometimes you just can help but to bitch about other people... maybe we're just not emphatic enough. We dont try to put our feet in other's shoes... maybe... isk... entahla... too many things clouding my mind sometimes...

Hafta get going.. balik for lunch.... S T A R V I N G !!

No comments: