Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Hmmm... not a very good day for me today. Not as cheerful as my usual self. I dunno. Probably i'm in one of those days of feeling uncertain, sad, insecure, crappy... everything jumbled up all at once. Arghhh.. hate it when i get like this.

Talked to Dan as usual last night. I dunno why but i was kinda stung by his joke yesterday. Probably i was being a little too sensitive.. i dunno.. but it made me feel insecure and a little self conscious about myself... I feel terrible. He didnt say anything mean but somehow his words kinda hurt. He apologized profusely, saying that he loves me just the way i am but i cant help thinking.. does he really? Maybe its just me.. but i just cant help feeling that way. Crappy...

If last sunday I'd been so eager to go to Penang to meet him this coming Friday, now i dont feel as eager. I dunno.. see la what happens. If i think by meeting him i'll only make matters worse for the both of us.. i'd rather not go. Better that than regretting the whole meeting upon returning right?

Still trying to get rid of this uneasiness.....

No comments: