Wednesday, September 03, 2003

Not such in a good mood today. The day started great... but somehow, somewhere along the way, i get influenced by another's mood. Maybe its just me.. but i cant help feeling some kind of 'distance' in some things.. and in some ways.... a little upset by that.. and the fact that the Java just wont istall doesnt make me feel any better. All in all... the day sucks.... except for that few hours going out for lunch with azeno, alqas, satria and diyana... that made me feel better. Put me off my gloomy mood for a bit. But problems just wont fade away so easily... not until you gather your guts and face it, deal with it and finally put an end to it.... Guts... you actually have them.. but somehow at some point, they tend to hide somewhere. :p

My master's project is still an abstract idea... after 7 months of being in campus, spending USM's money. Nothing much can be instanced - a concrete example of an abstract idea ("XML Web Documents from Scratch"; Liberty J. and Kraley M.;QUE Corp.) which makes me more stressed out than ever. Everything bout the project is murky...a total blur... even the title. A supposedly "grand" project... but very poorly organized... Thanks to non other than c'est moi. I need to do something with myself... need to buck up!

Better get going.

No comments: