Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Almas made my day today... she and Dan... when i heard their voices the first thing when i got up from slumber this morning. She didnt say much.. all she said was "Bye-bye aunty no-een" and it felt so good you know... so sweet. She's such a pretty and smart baby, really... even i have to admit to that. She's such an adorable doll.... sangat cute, sangat clever... i hope my kids will be like her... and the sound of Dan's voice first thing in the morning... hmm.. sounds so close.. and yet he's so far away... hmm.. :(

Came back here yesterday. Dan picked me up in the morning, went to McD to get breakfast and ate it at his parent's place.. bcoz he wanted me to meet almas. The night before dah pergi dah but almas was already asleep.. So i had breakfast at his parent's place.. Almas was as cute as always.. but yesterday it seemed like she didnt like me as much... until she said my name when Dan showed her a picture of she and myself taken during raya... I was shocked when she said "Aunty no-een" when Dan asked who was in the pic with her.. isk.. terharu lak.. hehe...

Day before yesterday, Dan was pretty angry with me coz i had to cancel our plan. i had to go to p.d with my mom, aunts and cuzs... its not sth that i could escape. They had been planning the thingy for some time (though nobody informed me until the last minute) and i just had to go coz i cant bear to see my mom and aunts getting dissappointed... On the other hand, i'm dissappointed and rather upset that i had to cancel my plans with Dan.. isk.. gile sedih.. but somehow, we did go out for dinner ( i rushed back from P.D)... and he was still quite angry until after dinner... maybe the country fried steak helped.... phew!~

P.D was great even if i didnt go there whole heartedly in the first place. We went on the banana boat ride.. kak long, zura, awin, afiq, emy, ifah and myself... we were thrown off the boat twice and it was totally awesome.. After that, we went kayaking... i was with ifah.. and suddenly a voice came out of nowhere "tolong! tolong tarik saya!" hehe..macam comel je. It was a guy.. cute la jugak... but younger than me la kot... we thought he was thrown off the jet ski.. he said he didnt.. he wanted to swim but the current was too strong that he got tired and cant get on... so he asked us to take him to shore..haha... dlm pada tu, sempat gak offer his name.. LOL!! our two "bengkok" cuzs jealous! Haha.. padan muka! that was really fun... apatah nama dia.. izran kot...or sth like that.

Mlm tu, after dinner with Dan, lepak for a while at his parents place. His bro n sis in law were there as well... and her sis in law was doing most of the talking... And i kinda enjoyed listening to her tau.. bcoz words seem to flow out of her mouth so effortlessly... with a hint of the american accent that i always love... ishh.. and i was sitting there smiling like a dungu :p Alaa.. i was too tired to speak.. :p Yeah..sure.. anything that can help me feel better.

Raya... went back to kg after korban... i had to be at the korban place to say the akad... and i watched my cow go.... tak nampak la kena sembelih coz everyone was crowding around the cow. I cant help wondering how the cows might've felt knowing that their end is coming... that must've been really scary for them.. I'll upload some pics... nanti i'll put up a link to it.

I think that's it.. half the day is gone and i didnt do anything on my project... isk.. takleh concentrate lak.. nih aa.. tak cukup spend time ngan Dan la nih.. LOL... yeah right! Okie.. uploading piccies... chiao!

No comments: