Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Arrived in PBtr at 1910 last nite. Life's back to routines. My head aches. Not unusual. That always happens when i start to think of everything at once. Need to remind myself to take things easy.

Not such in the mood to blog... but.. what the heck... My 5 days leave had been pretty good. Went to a wedding in Kuang, small family gath in Serendah... spent time with Athirah, who's now getting chubbier and smarter, in the sense that her vocab has expanded... isk.. makin comel! sama la ngan Aryssa.

Afiq and ifah were telling me how great Mariah's concert had been... Eiisshhh... jealousnya! They said that she mentioned sth abt coming back to Msia if she gets enough votes thru the internet to come back... or sth like that... so, hopefully, i can go the next time... Tak kirela.. kalau dah jadik bini orang pun, pujuk ah hubby gile2 so that we can both go together. *winks* And hopefully, if she comes back again, i'd have a job already... so that i can get the 3xx tix... lol!

Was introduced to a new lepak joint in Ukay Perdana by Zura. Pretty cool place. I think i like this place better than Hartamas. While lepaking, she told me abt her new bf, Ridzuan, how they're supposed to get engaged soon.. bla..bla... Supposed that she'll be next on the list instead of me. Takpelaaa... she has a job already... bley aa kawen.. me??? Isk.. nak beli hantaran pun belum mampu.. isk.. isk.. derma anyone?? LOL.

Dan is going off for his sim in Melbourne this Sunday. Cian dia... every 6 mths tension kena exam... Takpe la... i know he can do well... if he's not stressed out la... So now, i have to convince him that he shouldnt be so stressed because he'll ace the test! Honey boleh!!

While he'll be on his flight to Melbourne on Sunday, i'll be expecting his parents in my place in PBtr... yikes! Isk... sabtu nih gerakan membersihkan rumah habis habisan! I'm not sure what their plan is.. (hope they're not checking on me!!check boleh buat menantu ke tak... LOL!!) I know they'll be here on Sunday, on the way to visit their relatives in Png. They'll be in Png til Tuesday, so..., Sunday is the only time that i can join them la... I dont think they'll take me along to go relatives-visiting.... ermm.. or so i hope la... isk.. that'll be pretty awkward on my part. Kalau Dan ada takpe la jugak... So.. Sunday, they'll just drop by ke? lepak2 at my place ke? iskk... our hse doesnt have any furniture!! no food to jamu whatsoever... isk.. adeh... jem otak nih memikirkannya... Better ask Dan what they drink/eat before he leaves for Aussie. Isk... nak kasik makan ape ek?? nak masak ke hape??? beli kuih ah kat Bamboo Inn.. takpun beli kek kat Nilam ke... If Nura's around, ajak dia gi carik mende nak jamu org datang... if not... carik azno.. Kalau tadek sape yg bley diajak utk membeli barang...isk... bikin cekodok je la jawabnye. Adey.. rase nak pensan. Huhuu...

Hmm... nak gih amek angin utk mengelakkan pensan.....

No comments: