Thursday, February 19, 2004

Do you have any idea how excruciatingly painful it is to have a pimple developing in your nostrils while having runny nose at the same time? It really is a helluva pain. Like kiss ass kinda pain. It'd been there in my left nostril for 4 days now... and i certainly hope that it'll dry out quickly so that it can be err.. skillfully removed. Heh.

I went to the library yesterday, looking for the Lord of The Rings trilogy, after failing to understand most of what Smeagle had said in the Twin Towers. I found the trilogy, all binded into one thick book, and i also borrowed The Hobbit, the prequel of the trilogy. I've just started reading The Hobbit and it reminded me of the Enid Blyton's books that i used to read when i was in primary school. Hmm... However, with the 2 months borrowing period, i think i can finish all the 4 books. Oh yeah... speaking of trilogies, i've been wanting to read the Flowers In the Attic trilogy for a long time and i only managed to read the prequel, The Garden of Shadows. Hmm....... know what... novels make a really nice birthday gift.... Mine is in May (hint!hint! *winks*

....

Oh great! What i'd just typed disappeared! just like that! Might've pushed the wrong buttons. Daymmmm!!! Anyway... i'm going back tmrw via Ipoh, and the earliest that i can reach KL will be around 1400, which is good... Then i can spend the rest of the day with Athirah and maybe go out for dinner with Dan (things between us are ok now, alhamdulillah!). Which means i'd have to reschedule my meeting with my cuz Zura to the next day. Hmm.. wonder what it is that she really, really had to talk abt with me... My mom said that she planned to get engaged with her new bf late July... and i'm really, really curious to find out who the guy might be. I'll be in KL til Monday, so til then, Happy Maal Hijrah!

I chatted with my online fren, shaz yesterday... and it turned out that we really have a lot in common. Like really, unexpectedly, a lot! We have so many things alike that i could tell him everything about me, vice versa. Now he knows my deepest, darkest secrets.. LOL! Hmm.. gee whiz.. i cant write anymore.... Dan is online now... :) my heart longs to talk to him til i cant concentrate typing! LOL! Okie... better stop blogging now. Hope everyone will have a really great weekend.
Cheers!

No comments: