Thursday, March 25, 2004

I hate reading newspapers of late. Why? Well.. because i hate to be reminded of the lousiness of the 11th general election. Just thinking about it makes my blood boils up to my head...makes my adrenaline rush.... makes my heart pumps faster... and makes me wanna scream out "Fucked up EC!!"... phew!~ Now... that felt good. :)

Another rather interesting thing that i saw in today's daily... a mail received from a man whom refers himself as a "moderate" muslim. Is there such thing as moderate muslims? Errr.... i may be wrong but emm...I dont think so?! Its either you're a muslim, or you're not... or at least that's what i think la. Hmm... funny how people classify themselves as nowadays.

Last but not least, EC still SUCKS! I really hope that the re-appointed government would do something to the EC to prevent it from making further intollerable mistakes. EC is supposed to be a body that is just and fair to mediate the voice of the whole nation on whom should govern the country. If this particular body slips, the government would be the one taking the toll. Fingers wont be pointed to the EC alone... it will also be pointed to the government. People will start to accuse the ruling government of having some kind of a conspiracy when it wins majority. Now.. that wouldnt be so nice, would that?

No comments: