Tuesday, March 02, 2004

My head is throbbing with jabbing pain... heh.. exaggerate lebih. But i am having headache right now... and my supervisor being lost in action doesnt help. Need to see him to resolve some issues regarding my project...which is yet in another sluggish development state. :p

Dan called last nite. Sed that his sim yesterday wasnt really good. Hope things goes well for him today. He's coming back tmrw, thank God.. but he'll only be around for like 6 days before his 3 weeks Shenzhen detachment. Sometimes his travelling around drives me up the wall... but then again.. its his job, and i respect that (or at least i try my very best to remind myself that i should)... lagipun... he's doing it for the both of us... (sob!sob!) Anyway, hopefully he'll be on leave frm friday to monday.. so that we can spend some time together before he goes off.... kalau tak dapat leave... hm.. there goes our weekend in ipoh plan. :p Totally not cool.

Aiza's sis' wedding is coming next weekend... still no idea what to get her... or whom to go to the wedding with. Initial plan of course la with Dan.. and his cuz Chum.. since Dan cant go.. i've to get a replacement la... already asked nabil.. he said maybe he cud... but everything isnt confirmed yet. Worse come to worse.. i'll go with my bro je la.. at least he'll be the one driving. ;) Hmm... feel like lepaking at uk-p laa.. isk...

Oklaa.. enuf sed. Btw.. i think this template is so not me laa... I mean the way i write and the aura (chewah!) that this template radiates macam tak kena....tapi nak tukar malas... biar je la. :p

No comments: