Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Donation
Today mark the last day of my 23rd year. Tmrw, i'll a 24 yr-old. Not old.. but not that you either. Heh. One of the things that i did today was to donate my precious AB blood. :) Hehhe.. yeah..yeah.. the most selfish bloodgroup of all. The last time i donated blood was like more than a year ago, so i was really jumpy today, like it was my first time. Tapi the dr and the attendants and my two buddies Diyana and Nurul made a great job comforting me. :) Oh.. and they had this lucky draw for blood donors... I got a mug. Not really my lucky day i guess. If not i cou'lve gotten the big hamper instead. But if i get that, i'm somewhat unlucky also.. coz the hamper surely contains all of those snacks loaded with sugar and calories. I could pile on weight if i got that one kan?(not that i havent been putting on weight la. :p ) Nih menyampah pegi timbang nih... Hmm.. hopefully it's muscle mass gain and not fat gain.. LOLs!
Dan's off to Chengkering, Jakarta today. Isk.. kalau buleh ikut kan best. I heard Jakarta is a nice place to do your shopping as stuffs are quite cheap.. Further more, you'll be like a multi-milionairre in Indonesia.. hehe.. syok tu. Bukan selalu dapat peluang macam tu.
Since tmrw is May 27th, i'm just gonna sit back, relax and enjoy the day i turn 24. :)
(Relax2 pun kena datang school gak nak siapkan research bengong nih.. Uwaaa!!!! :p)

No comments: