Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Donation
Today marks the last day of my 23rd year. Tmrw, i'll be a 24 yr-old. Not too old.. but not that young either. Heh. One of the things that i did today was to donate my precious AB blood. :) Hehhe.. yeah..yeah.. the most selfish bloodgroup of all. The last time i donated blood was like more than a year ago, so i was really nevous today, like it was my first time. Tapi the dr and the attendants and my two buddies Diyana and Nurul made a great job comforting me. :) Oh.. and they had this lucky draw for blood donors... I got a mug. Not really my lucky day i guess. If not i could've gotten the big hamper instead. But if i get that, i'm somewhat unlucky also.. coz the hamper surely contains all of those snacks loaded with sugar and calories. I could pile on weight if i got that one kan?(not that i havent been putting on weight la. :p ) Nih menyampah pegi timbang nih... Hmm.. hopefully it's muscle mass gain and not fat gain.. LOLs!

Twenty3
Its not that its such a big thing leaving the age of 23.. but looking back, my 23rd year had been a pretty good one. I learnt diving, swimming, had fun with my friends and family, clicked with Dan's parents, celebrated my 3rd year with Dan (3rd yr of getting to know him.. not the 3rd year of us being an item.. that's gonna happen this bulan puasa. :D), colored my hair, had that nasty accident in Cyberjaya, did bad and naughty stuffs that felt damn good.. hehe.. isk.. banyak la mende. It was a good year for me, and i hope all that prosperity will carry on year after year. :) Thanks to everyone who wishes me wellness, happiness, prosperity and all the good things in life year after year. I really appreciate all of you. :)

Jutawan
Dan's off to Chengkering, Jakarta today. Isk.. kalau buleh ikut kan best. I heard Jakarta is a nice place to do your shopping as stuffs are quite cheap.. Further more, you'll be like a multi-milionairre in Indonesia.. hehe.. syok tu. Bukan selalu dapat peluang macam tu.

Since tmrw is May 27th, i'm just gonna sit back, relax and enjoy the day i turn 24. :)
(Relax2 pun kena datang school gak nak siapkan research bengong nih.. Uwaaa!!!! :p)

No comments: