Saturday, May 29, 2004

MPPP
I went to Penang ystrdy with Azanie, first accompanyingher to send her camera for repairs, next to meet an MPPP officer (identity is kept confidential) to ask thingies regarding my project. He was very, very helpful and supportive.... but when i begin to receive repeated calls from him i'm getting a little worried.

Yesterday alone, he called a couple of times b4 we meet - to ensure that i know how to get to the place.. and at last he asked me to wait for him at the parking area by the sea at pdg kota(what?) and then when we're driving home he called again (very, very unexpectedly) and asked if we've reached home yet (duh!) and repeatedly reminding me to contact him if i need any help... This morning, he called again! He said.. "oh.. i forgot it's your number.. it was in my list and i was thinking whose number it might be." Isnt that lame??? Duh!~ He called my number a couple of times yesterday and had the nerves to say that he forgot tht it belonged to me? Lame, lame, lame, lame, lame!! If he's trying to hit on me, at least he can do so in a more gentle-like manner. Duh!~ Hehe. cant say i'm not flattered by the attention though. :p

No comments: