Thursday, December 30, 2004

Something Cool (at least to me)
Uuuuu.... i rechecked my family's Hijrah's birthdays... and guess what?! The four of us are either born on Tuesday or Friday, and we're all born in the 4 sacred (sacred ke? well.. maybe not sacred sacred, perhaps just special. hehe) months of rejab - syawal. My dad and i were born on Tuesday, my dad in the Month of Syaaban, and myself in the month of Rejab. My mom and my bro were both born on Friday, with my bro's birthday in the month of Ramadhan and my mom's Syawal. Both children's birth month leads the parent's birth month by one month... Wow... talk about proper planning! :D

Dad - Syaaban 1375H

Mom - Syawal 1375H

Me - Rejab 1400H

Bro - Ramadhan 1403H

Dan - RabiulAwal 1393H

Here's where i checked: HIJRAH CALCULATOR

No comments: