Thursday, December 23, 2004

Uuu... feelin kinda sad plak this morning. Many reasons. Started with the rape n kill of the 9 year old news. When will all of these nonsense ever stop??? Makin lama makin tadak akai. Bukan takda akal.. ada akal, tapi takde agama nak pandu. Jadikla hantu.

Reading others postings affected my postings as well. Heh.

Let bitter pasts die
I had been trampling into sad postings about exes and such. Huhu.. teringat lak kat cerita sendiri. Wonder how he's doing right now. Seems happy. Sometimes i wish i could see him like the old days. Tapi, tak berpeluang lagi. Maybe its just better this way.

Exes. Funny how they can still stir our emotions, even when we're already with someone else that we hold dearly. I think that its only natural that you think about your ex once in a while. It doesn't mean that you dont love your current lover.. but as i'd said many times, the very first love is just unforgettable. No matter how you try to convince yourself that your're completely over it. You'll always still have that little place somewhere in your heart that behaves awkwardly when you start to reminisce the good old times spent with your ex. That doesnt necessarily means that you still love him though. Entahla, susah nak explain. I think, you just have to experience it yourself to know. AS for myself, well yeah, i'm still fond of my ex, despite all of the hurtful things he did to me, but that doesnt mean i love Dan any less. Dan is my only love now. He's my world. But my ex will always be a part of me, because he was part of my past.

I was in love with you when we were younger you were mine
When I see you from time to time I still feel like
You can see it no matter how I try to hide
And even though there’s another man who’s in my life
You will always be my boo


Hmm.. The important thing is.. when things are over with your ex, well, you have every right to mourn over it, but never let it take control of your life. Cry if you must. Let the tears wash away the pain. When you've done all your crying, get back up, and start anew. Don't close your heart to others... sometimes, we tend to focus too much on one closed heart that we fail to notice all the other hearts that are opened for us. Let bygones be bygones. You can't build your future on broken past. Take life as it is. Semua yang jadi, pasti ada hikmah. Have faith. Everything will be just fine. :)

No comments: